We have significant experience working with a variety of SCADA, HMI and Historian packages. In addition, S2i software engineers routinely develop custom software applications for the industrial environment. Whatever your industry, the skilled professionals at S2i will work with you to create innovative and efficient software solutions.
S2i software engineers have experience with material traceability, bar coding, RFID, reporting, 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, batch and recipe management and database design.
Industrial Software Applications:
- Rockwell: FactoryTalk View SE, ME, Historian, Vantage Point, RSView32 and PanelBuilder
- GE/Intellution: Proficy iFix, Proficy iHistorian, Fix32 and Cimplicity
- Wonderware: InTouch
- Schneider Automation: Citect
- Siemens: FactoryLink and WinCC
- SyTech: Report Manager and Excel Reporter
- Parker CTC: InterAct and InterActX
- OSI: Pi
- Specter: Win-911
Custom Software Development Capabilities Include:
- Languages: VB.Net, C#, C++, C, VB6
- Web Development: ASP.Net, HTML, Java, Silverlight
- Database Applications: MS SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, MS Access
- Data Acquisition: National Instruments, OPC
- Bar Coding, RFID and Traceability
- Custom I/O Drivers • ODBC
Do you need to develop a vision and a strategy for your software systems?
Do you need advanced data collection, storage and reporting solutions?
Do you need expertise in the selection of SCADA or visualization technologies?